We don’t just care about personal injury law. We care about you.
Don’t you hate having to wait for your insurance settlement?
It can be terrible when the insurance company constantly make low ball offers. It doesn’t have to be that way. We know how to fix this problem. We have helped hundreds of people. We want to help you.
Cheyenne, Wyoming Car Accident Lawyers
The Cheyenne Wyoming car accident lawyers at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. can help you and your family if you’ve been seriously hurt in a car accident. According to the Wyoming Department of Transportation, in 2019 alone (the year for which the most recent statistics are available), there were nearly 14,000 vehicle crashes. Nearly 150 crashes involved deaths. 2500 involved serious injuries.
Any kind of car crash can have devastating effects on victims and families. If you lost a loved one, you may be experiencing major grief, and may not be sure how to rebuild. If your family’s primary breadwinner passed away in a car crash, your family may now be struggling to make ends meet. If you have been injured, you may be struggling with disability, rehabilitation, and lost time from work. You and your family may be struggling to rebuild your life.
The days following a car accident involving serious injuries can be incredibly stressful. You may be dealing with insurance companies and adjusters, may be facing high and unexpected medical bills, and may be wondering whether the settlement being offered by insurance companies is adequate. The Cheyenne Wyoming car accident lawyers at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. may be able to help you navigate some of the practical and legal matters stemming from a serious car accident injury.
The car accident attorneys at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. in Cheyenne, Wyoming are here for you if your case involves serious injury or death.. Our car accident law firm can review your case, evaluate your accident, estimate the value of your claim, and help you seek the compensation and justice you may deserve under the law. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages under the law following a car accident. If you have been hurt, contact the Wyoming car accident law firm of Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. to learn more about your rights. We offer new clients a free initial consultation and only get paid if you win. Learn more by contacting us.
How a Car Accident Attorney in Cheyenne, Wyoming Can Help You
If you’ve been in a minor accident, you may not need a lawyer to assist you. However, if you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident, having a lawyer on your side can make all the difference in the world. How can we help? Here are some ways that the Cheyenne Wyoming car accident attorneys at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. can help you:
- We can review your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, rehabilitation costs, and other expenses to estimate the value of your claim. This can be important when negotiating with insurance companies or when writing a demand letter to seek damages.
- We can build your case by interviewing witnesses, reading over police reports, and gathering the evidence you need to take your case to court if needed.
- We can negotiate with negligent parties to settle your case outside of court. In many instances, car accident claims can be settled outside of court, through negotiation, at a lower cost than if the case went to trial. However, at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C., we are a car accident law firm that understands that not all cases can be settled outside of court, and we prepare for the possibility of litigation.
- We can stand beside you every step of the way should your case need to go to trial, filing paperwork, and representing you in court.
- We offer compassionate and caring guidance to car accident victims and their families. We understand how difficult life can be in the aftermath of a car accident. We understand that you may have many questions, so we make ourselves available to help you every step of the way.
These are just some of the many ways the Wyoming car accident attorneys at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. can help you after a car accident. You are not alone. We are here to help.
Car Accident Injuries in Cheyenne
Car accidents can leave victims with a range of serious injuries. Some of these injuries can leave victims with permanent disability. What are some common car accident injuries? Here are some of the most serious:
- Spinal Injuries. These injuries can result in permanent paralysis and disability and can result in thousands of dollars of medical expenses and care. If you have suffered a spinal injury in a car accident, you may want to reach out to the car accident lawyers at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. in Cheyenne, Wyoming today.
- Brain Injuries. Brain injuries can be mild or disabling. Sometimes brain injuries aren’t always diagnosed after a car accident, especially if they are mild. Nevertheless, brain injuries, even minor ones, can have an impact on victims’ lives. If you or someone you love suffered a brain injury in a car crash, the car accident lawyers at Frederick J. Harrison, P.C. in Cheyenne Wyoming may be able to help.
- Whiplash can be moderate or more serious, and victims may need to take time away from work if they are recovering. Whiplash has also been connected to brain injury, so if you’ve been diagnosed with whiplash, it is important to check for signs of brain injury as well. Whiplash is serious and can have long term effects.
- Broken Bones, Internal Injuries, and More. There are a range of injuries individuals can experience in the aftermath of a car accident. For example, some individuals experience post-traumatic stress disorder in the aftermath of a car accident. Individuals with PTSD may not always be diagnosed immediately after a crash, but the impact of this condition can be quite serious. For example, individuals with PTSD may avoid driving or riding in cars, may experience added anxiety, or may struggle with day-to-day life. Frederick J. Harrison is a Cheyenne, Wyoming car accident attorney that may be able to help you.
If you’ve been seriously hurt in a car accident, time is of the essence.